This week (October 27- October 31) in Bible we are going to review “Elisha Helps a Widow Lady”. Our memory verse is Psalm 106:1. Since it is a short week we will be reviewing our memory verses and there will be NO assessment.
In Phonics this week we are learning the consonant H. H is for hedgehog, horse, and hamburger. Capital H is 3 sticks like a big, hard chair. Little h is a chair with a straight back and a soft seat. We will also learn the h blend ladder: ha, he, hi, ho, hu. H sounds like a puff of air!
This week in Numbers we are reviewing 1-8. We will be counting to 20.
Letter H Song
Homer Horse, Homer Horse. H says h, h, h, h. Hummingbird and hamster. Hamburger and hotdog. H says h, h, h, h.
Please review Bible verse, Phonics, and Numbers at home 🙂
Don’t forget about our Blessing Box if you would like to donate any trinkets!
- There will be NO SCHOOL Friday, October 31!!!!
- This Tuesday, October 28, we will have a Crazy Hair/Hat Day in Pre-K 4 in honor of letter H! Children may come to school with their craziest hair or hat!!
- SIGNED report cards were due back to school last Friday. If you have not returned yours yet, please do so.
- Show and Tell for the letter H will be on Thursday, October 30. Please bring a show and tell that can fit inside of your child’ s backpack.
- Each child should have a change of clothes and under garments in their cubby in case of accidents.