This week (January 26-January 30) in Bible we are going to learn about “The Woman at the Well” and “The Nobleman’s Son”. Our Bible verse is Matthew 28:20. There will be an assessment this Friday!
In Phonics this week we are going to review the consonant K as I was out all last week. K is for kangaroo, kindness, and koala. Capital K looks like a flagpole with a big V turned to the side. Little K looks like a little flagpole with a little v turned to the side. We will also be reviewing blend ladders!
This week in Numbers we are reviewing 1-10. We will be counting to 40!
Letter K Song
Kathy Kangaroo, Kathy Kangaroo. K says k, k, k, k. Kite and key and kitten. Kettle, king, koala. K says k, k, k, k.
Please review Bible verse, Phonics, and Numbers at home 🙂 THANK YOU!
- If you have not already done so please return your child’ s report card!
- Show and Tell for the letter K will be this Friday! Please make sure the show and tell can fit inside your child’s backpack.
- If you would like to donate to the Blessing Box it would be greatly appreciated 🙂
- If you send your child to school with grapes or a hotdog they must be cut in half! It is a safety rule at VCA.
- If you are thinking ahead to Valentines Day and would like to send candy/treat bags/valentines for the class (on February 13) we have 25 students in Pre-K 4. Please let me know if you have any questions!! 🙂
- Winter Break is February 16-18. School resumes Thursday, February 19.