This week (March 30- April 3) in Bible we are going to learn the Easter Story: “Christ’s Crucifixion and Resurrection”, “Jesus Appears Alive” and “Jesus Returns to Heaven”. There will be no assessment this Friday!
In Phonics this week we are going to review all of the letters we have learned. We have been working on writing our letters more precisely as well. We are still practicing blend ladders and reading in Reading Circles.
This week in Numbers we are going to learn 14 and review 1-13. We will be counting to 50!
Please continue to review letters, numbers, and Bible at home please!
Thank you 🙂
- I hope everyone enjoyed the gorgeous weather this weekend!
- If you would like to donate to the Blessing Box it would be greatly appreciated 🙂 Thanks to all who have been sending in!
- Spring Pictures are this Tuesday, March 31. Students can come to school in dressy spring clothes. Sandals are ok to wear on this day. Students do NOT have to wear their school shoes.
- Scholastic Book Order is due April 1.
- Our Easter Egg Hunt and Party are this Thursday, April 2!
- Easter Holiday: April 6-10. School resumes April 13.
- When we return from Easter Holiday Pre-K 4 will have career week (April 13-17). A letter will go home this week with more details!
- If you send your child to school with grapes or a hotdog they must be cut in half! It is a safety rule at VCA.