I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! We had a busy week last week with practicing for our program, making Christmas crafts, and learning!
This week (December 14- December 18) in Bible we are going to learn about the Birth of Jesus. We will review bible verse John 3:16. There will NOT be an assessment this week.
In Phonics this week we are going to be reviewing. I will also begin to assess students for their 2nd 9 weeks report cards. I will be assessing recognition and comprehension of consonants: m, s, c, h, and d.
This week in Numbers we are reviewing 1-10 and counting to 30. I will be assessing students for their report cards on numbers 8, 9, and 10 and counting to 20.
Please review ALL letters and numbers at home! Thanks!
– Please feel free to donate anything to our Blessing Box!
– There will be NO show and tell this week!
– Our class Christmas Party is this Thursday, December 17 at 2:30. We will be doing a gift exchange at the party. Boys bring a boy gift and girls bring a girl gift. ALL gifts are due by this Wednesday December 16 and should be wrapped and labeled with who it is from. A letter was sent home last week with details regarding the party and the gift exchange.
– The school Christmas Program is this Friday, December 18 at 9:00. Students should come to school in Christmas DRESS clothes that day. NO UNIFORM! Also, dismissal follows the program and there will not be aftercare.
– Christmas Holidays are December 21- January 1. School resumes Monday, January 4, 2015. I hope y’all have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!